Next Post: Solo Piping Grades 4 and 5 Suggested Tunes
Prev Post: Maxville Notes
- The results for the Georgetown Highland Games are now available at https://t.co/jVztu7xenp. We look forward to seeing everyone at Cobourg.
- The 2016 Rule Book has been released. A summary of the changes can be found at https://t.co/DaEdNIdI4J. #ppbso
- The deadline for submitting solo regrading requests is March 1st, 2016. All appeals must be filed by March 31st, 2016.
- The PPBSO would like to congratulate all of the competitors and organizers for a fantastic contest. #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff Overall Results; 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Kevin McLean 3. Ryan Praskovich 4. Tyler Bridge 5. Andrew Hutton #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff MSR Results: 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Ryan Praskovich 3. Christian Rhoads 4. Jack Toohey 5. Kevin McLean #Sherriff2015
Solo Requirements Wednesday August 2nd, 2017
With Maxville right around the corner, we’d like to take this opportunity to remind our members (and our guests) of some of the requirements regarding solo events.
- Please report to the stewards before the beginning of the event. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- A competitor shall play at his or her assigned or adjusted time or position, or
when required to play by the Steward for the event.
- For pipers, if there is a conflict between your playing times for your light music and your piobaireachd events, let the stewards know right away. The piobaireachd event will take priority over the light music (since light music events are shorter).
- Again for pipers, tuning time is limited to three (3) minutes for light music and five (5) minutes for piobaireachd. Exceeding your tuning time may result in disqualification.
- Please check in with the stewards regularly to ensure that you know when your turn to play will be.
If all competitors can keep these rules in mind, the events will go much more smoothly and will be to the benefit of all involved.