Next Post: Cambridge Highland Games Results - 2013
Prev Post: Embro Highland Games Results 2013
- The results for the Georgetown Highland Games are now available at https://t.co/jVztu7xenp. We look forward to seeing everyone at Cobourg.
- The 2016 Rule Book has been released. A summary of the changes can be found at https://t.co/DaEdNIdI4J. #ppbso
- The deadline for submitting solo regrading requests is March 1st, 2016. All appeals must be filed by March 31st, 2016.
- The PPBSO would like to congratulate all of the competitors and organizers for a fantastic contest. #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff Overall Results; 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Kevin McLean 3. Ryan Praskovich 4. Tyler Bridge 5. Andrew Hutton #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff MSR Results: 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Ryan Praskovich 3. Christian Rhoads 4. Jack Toohey 5. Kevin McLean #Sherriff2015
Kincardine Highland Games Results 2013 Tuesday July 9th, 2013
Picturesque Kincardine, Ontario on the shores of Lake Huron was the scene of the 4th stop on the 2013 PPBSO outdoor calendar. Beautiful, hot weather greeted the competitors and attendees, making it a most enjoyable day for players and spectators alike.
The 78th Fraser Highlanders took top spot in the Grade 1 MSR competition, in what is turning out to be a very tight competitive season in the premier grade. Ottawa Police again took advantage of the opportunity to challenge up to the top level, having already delivered what would turn out to be the winning performance in the Grade 2 medley performance.
Home-town favourites Penetangore Pipe Band took first in the Grade 3 contest, which was surely a treat for this recently promoted band. Hamilton Police continued their dominance in Grade 4, as they extended their season-long unbeaten streak, while Chatham Kent Police Services made it three wins on the trot with their victory in Grade 5.
Professional Piper and Drummer of the day were Ian K. MacDonald and Chris Bell, respectively, while Aidan Bowen and Michael Tuzyk claimed the top standing for Amateur Piper and Drummer. Next stop on the PPBSO is the Cambridge Highland Games on July 20th, 2013. See you all there!