Next Post: 2014 PPBSO Highland Gala
Prev Post: Grade 4 Mini-MSR Requirements for 2015
- The results for the Georgetown Highland Games are now available at https://t.co/jVztu7xenp. We look forward to seeing everyone at Cobourg.
- The 2016 Rule Book has been released. A summary of the changes can be found at https://t.co/DaEdNIdI4J. #ppbso
- The deadline for submitting solo regrading requests is March 1st, 2016. All appeals must be filed by March 31st, 2016.
- The PPBSO would like to congratulate all of the competitors and organizers for a fantastic contest. #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff Overall Results; 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Kevin McLean 3. Ryan Praskovich 4. Tyler Bridge 5. Andrew Hutton #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff MSR Results: 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Ryan Praskovich 3. Christian Rhoads 4. Jack Toohey 5. Kevin McLean #Sherriff2015
Grade 4 2015 Mini-MSR Requirements Meeting Tuesday September 16th, 2014
PPBSO Music Committee members have heard concerns from Grade 4 bands regarding the selection of appropriate music for the Mini-MSR which they will play for the first time this season. As a result the committee has arranged a teleconference call for Grade 4 band leaders. Committee members, joined by Ed Neigh, will be available to answer questions regarding music choices and any other concerns that bands have regarding this event.
The call will be held Wed. Sept. 24 at 8:00 p.m. To participate bands should contact Sharon Duthart at the PPBSO office for details on how to join the conversation.