- The results for the Georgetown Highland Games are now available at https://t.co/jVztu7xenp. We look forward to seeing everyone at Cobourg.
- The 2016 Rule Book has been released. A summary of the changes can be found at https://t.co/DaEdNIdI4J. #ppbso
- The deadline for submitting solo regrading requests is March 1st, 2016. All appeals must be filed by March 31st, 2016.
- The PPBSO would like to congratulate all of the competitors and organizers for a fantastic contest. #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff Overall Results; 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Kevin McLean 3. Ryan Praskovich 4. Tyler Bridge 5. Andrew Hutton #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff MSR Results: 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Ryan Praskovich 3. Christian Rhoads 4. Jack Toohey 5. Kevin McLean #Sherriff2015
Connie Blaney Friday January 27th, 2017
The PPBSO extends its condolences to Connie Blaney’s family, friends, and all of those at the Glengarry Highland Games.
At home on Wednesday, January 25, 2017. Connie Blaney (nee Kippen) of Maxville; age 83 years. Beloved wife of the late Walter Blaney. Loving mother of Allan Blaney (Sandy), and Bruce Blaney both of Maxville. Cherished grandmother of Colin (Jessica), Sheena and Kelsey, and great grandmother of Declan Blaney. Dear sister of Myrna Kippen of Burlington and Beverley Dewar of Kanata. Predeceased by one brother Robert Kippen, by one sister Shirley McHugh, and by her parents Donald and Kathleen Kippen (nee MacBean). Relatives and friends may call at the Munro & Morris Funeral Homes Ltd., 20 Main St. South, Maxville (613-527-2898) on Friday, January 27, 2017 from 2-4 pm and 7-9 pm and on Saturday from 12 pm until 1 pm. Funeral Service will be held in the Chapel of the Munro & Morris Funeral Home on Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 1 pm. Interment will follow in the Maxville Cemetery. As expressions of sympathy Memorial Donations to the Glengarry Memorial Hospital Foundation or to the Canadian Diabetes Association would be appreciated by the family.