Next Post: 2017 Solo and Band Regradings
Prev Post: Grade 4 Band Requirements
- The results for the Georgetown Highland Games are now available at https://t.co/jVztu7xenp. We look forward to seeing everyone at Cobourg.
- The 2016 Rule Book has been released. A summary of the changes can be found at https://t.co/DaEdNIdI4J. #ppbso
- The deadline for submitting solo regrading requests is March 1st, 2016. All appeals must be filed by March 31st, 2016.
- The PPBSO would like to congratulate all of the competitors and organizers for a fantastic contest. #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff Overall Results; 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Kevin McLean 3. Ryan Praskovich 4. Tyler Bridge 5. Andrew Hutton #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff MSR Results: 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Ryan Praskovich 3. Christian Rhoads 4. Jack Toohey 5. Kevin McLean #Sherriff2015
Championship Supreme Winners’ Biographies Sunday October 16th, 2016
On November 12th, the PPBSO will be hosting its annual Highland Gala. At the gala, we’ll be presenting awards to our solo and band Championship Supreme winners. A number of our winners have submitted biographies. Please take a few minutes to learn more about some of your fellow members and their accomplishments, and join us at the gala on the 12th in Brantford following our AGM.
Tickets for the gala can be purchased at the door or from the Niagara-Hamilton branch.