- The results for the Georgetown Highland Games are now available at https://t.co/jVztu7xenp. We look forward to seeing everyone at Cobourg.
- The 2016 Rule Book has been released. A summary of the changes can be found at https://t.co/DaEdNIdI4J. #ppbso
- The deadline for submitting solo regrading requests is March 1st, 2016. All appeals must be filed by March 31st, 2016.
- The PPBSO would like to congratulate all of the competitors and organizers for a fantastic contest. #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff Overall Results; 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Kevin McLean 3. Ryan Praskovich 4. Tyler Bridge 5. Andrew Hutton #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff MSR Results: 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Ryan Praskovich 3. Christian Rhoads 4. Jack Toohey 5. Kevin McLean #Sherriff2015
Announcing the Teacher Database Thursday June 1st, 2017
If you’re a piping, snare, tenor, or bass drumming teacher, we want to know! In conjunction with our Let’s Try the Bagpipes! pilot project, we are reviving our database of teachers.
The database will be published on the PPBSO website and any PPBSO member is welcome to be included. Simply complete and return the Teacher Information Form to us by email, fax, or regular mail. The form can be found in the “Forms” section of the PPBSO website.
While the database will include teachers of all levels, to start we’re particularly seeking teachers with experience and/or special interest in teaching beginners. We will be directing interested learners to the database at Let’s Try the Bagpipes!
Want more information? Contact Ellen Mole at firstname.lastname@example.org.