Next Post: The PPBSO Announces Band Upgrades for 2015
Prev Post: Grade 4 2015 Mini-MSR Requirements Meeting
- The results for the Georgetown Highland Games are now available at https://t.co/jVztu7xenp. We look forward to seeing everyone at Cobourg.
- The 2016 Rule Book has been released. A summary of the changes can be found at https://t.co/DaEdNIdI4J. #ppbso
- The deadline for submitting solo regrading requests is March 1st, 2016. All appeals must be filed by March 31st, 2016.
- The PPBSO would like to congratulate all of the competitors and organizers for a fantastic contest. #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff Overall Results; 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Kevin McLean 3. Ryan Praskovich 4. Tyler Bridge 5. Andrew Hutton #Sherriff2015 #ppbso
- Sherriff MSR Results: 1. Austin Diepenhorst 2. Ryan Praskovich 3. Christian Rhoads 4. Jack Toohey 5. Kevin McLean #Sherriff2015
2014 PPBSO Highland Gala Tuesday September 30th, 2014
The Society will be holding its Annual “Highland Gala” on November 8th 2014. This is an opportunity to celebrate our Champion Supreme winners for the 2014 season. All Champion Supreme Soloists as well as Champion Supreme winning bands will be recognized. Champion Supreme Bands will be putting on a short show.
The Gala will be held on November 8th Brant Park Inn, 19-Holiday Inn Drive, Brantford, with the doors opening at 6:15 p.m. You are invited to take this opportunity to celebrate with the winners as well as connect with old friends and new acquaintances in the piping community.
Tickets are available on line through the Niagara-Hamilton Branch.